Driven by ideas.
Focused on results.
Consultants for the human side of progress.
We believe in progress – the ideas, innovations and initiatives which spur prosperity and social development.
The success of these ideas – beyond technological advancement or conceptual prowess – relies on how various stakeholders, from consumers to lawmakers, understand and utilize such ideas. That is the human side of progress.
We are economists, political scientists, communication experts, market researchers, data scientists – and experienced project managers.
Together we find out what makes progress happen and how to best facilitate it.
Analytics & Strategy
To understand people, we search for truth in data. We strive to find the hidden triggers of and inhibitors to human action. To understand markets, we analyse competitors, stakeholders, regulators and decision-makers, design benchmarks within the field, and draw parallels to different sectors and markets.
But facts alone are not enough. To create progress, innovative thinking is required to meaningfully incorporate data into new and effective blueprints.
We are driven by ideas, because a powerful strategy is based on facts and innovation.
- desk research, e.g. market information, segmentation, trends, SWOT
- primary research, e.g. interviews, focus groups and surveys, big data analytics
- visualisation and reporting
- definition of hierarchy of goals, success criteria
- ideation, concept development, measures
- planning of resources, timing, finance and performance management
Implementation & Execution
We partner with clients to build the culture and capabilities needed for progress, in order to transform ways of working and develop necessary skills. We bring together stakeholders of different backgrounds, to help foster understanding and encourage dialogue. We translate strategy into execution, by helping to bring ideas, products and services to the market.
We are focused on results, because results are what matters.
- skill development and change management
- process- and organizational development
- community and network building and development
- implementation of workshops, panels, events, town hall meetings
- PR and communication
- individual project management to full project office
evenson advises and supports clients in the following industries
mobility, transport and logistics
energy & renewables
public sector & social impact
culture & media
education & training
Dirk O Evenson advises clients in communication research, strategy development and corporate identity and campaigning. He also mentors startups and advises in the field of business development.
He was partner and managing director international of the leading German communications agency Scholz & Friends, managing director in Abu Dhabi of the leading German branding agency MetaDesign and founded the New Economy Business School, an executive education program. He was interim marketing director at a low-cost airline.
He founded and directed the department of communication at the German Association of the Automotive industry VDA and continues to serve as Director of the New Mobility World, the event about automated driving, connected vehicles, electric mobility, urban mobility and mobility services at the International Motor Show IAA in Frankfurt and Hanover.
He studied political science at the Otto Suhr Institute of the Freie Universität Berlin.
Elke Reinking advises clients in human resource management strategy, process optimisation, recruitment and human resource development. She also coaches executives in leadership and department organisation.
Elke Reinking was founder and managing director of Webwerk, a digital agency and has founded and led the media consultancy at the communication agency Scholz & Friends Berlin. She also served as HR director both at Scholz & Friends Berlin as well as argonauten G2 group, a digital communication agency.
Since 2010 she advises companies in the field of human resources and process optimisation and implementation, including agencies, an insurance group, universities and companies and associations for renewable energy.
She holds both a diploma in business administration and a degree in human resource management.
David Hanke analyses trends in the fields of future mobility, tech companies, science, government, city planning, media, public transport and infrastructure. For the New Mobility World, he supports the project management and sales team.
He worked in market development at Hubject, the leading IT and business platform for electric mobility in Europe and was business development working student for Telekom Austria Group M2M, where he researched trends in the fields of fleet management, industrial automation and mobile network connectivity.
David Hanke studied Strategy, Innovation and Management Control at WU Vienna and completed an exchange semester at the University of Stellenbosch Business School in South Africa. He dealt with business model innovation, technology transfer and developed business plans for a mobile app and an online market place.
Verena Hutchinson manages projects in the field of sales and marketing, working with clients in the mobility and travel sector and a focus on digital transformation. For the New Mobility World, she works in project management and sales.
Verena Hutchinson worked in the hospitality and travel sector in the US and Greece before moving to Germany and pursuing her career in city marketing. She also has a background in fair media sales and has extensive experience in client management.
She holds a Bachelor of Arts in German philology and American Studies of the Ruhr University Bochum.
Sebastian Sieck analyses trends in the fields of future mobility, tech companies, science, governments, city planning, media, public transport and infrastructure. For the New Mobility World, he supports the project management and sales team.
Sebastian Sieck worked for AUDI AG in Ingolstadt and Beijing on brand strategy, and on trends and development in Chinese society. In collaboration with a Danish entrepreneur he co-founded the furniture concept Walter Grey, during his stay in Copenhagen.
He studied International Business at Maastricht University, with a semester abroad in Santiago de Chile, and completed his studies in Strategy, Organisation and Leadership at the Copenhagen Business School.
Stephan Reinders advises companies and associations regarding their growth targets and sales activities. He advises on the development of new target markets and on technology scouting in Israel, especially for automotive, retail and financial services.
He was sales manager at the IT associations Bitkom and BVDW. At Bitkom, he built up the service portfolio and cooperation business, was in charge of growth as head of sales and member relations and played a key role in the startup initiative "Get Started". Prior to that, he worked at the VDI, the Association of German Engineers.
Stephan Reinders studied business administration at the Heinrich Heine University in Düsseldorf with a focus on marketing, personnel and company management.
Theresa Gasinski assists with research in the fields of future mobility, urban mobility, technology and communications. For the New Mobility World, she supports the project management and sales teams.
Originally from the United States, she was a member of Teach for America, an alternative teacher certification program that strives to end educational inequity by training graduates to teach in low-income communities.
Theresa studied Comparative Cultures and Politics at Michigan State University, with an internship abroad in Cochabamba, Bolivia. During university, she founded a bike-share advocacy organization and developed a pilot bike-share program.
We are a growing consultancy located in the heart of Berlin. We work for clients in the mobility and transportation sector, for tech companies and startups as well as for associations and institutions. If you’re driven by ideas and focussed on results, evenson is the place to be.
Haben Sie kürzlich ihr Studium beendet und erste Erfahrungen gesammelt? Mögen Sie Herausforderungen und die Suche nach kreativen Lösungen? Glauben Sie an die Kraft von Technologie und Fortschritt? Sind sie engagiert, höchst organisiert und auf das Ergebnis fokussiert? Dann suchen wir Sie, unseren neuen Junior Projektmanager (m/w)
Sie werden mit der Geschäftsführung und unserem Team zusammenarbeiten und diese bei ihrer Arbeit unterstützen. Dies umfasst:
- Trend- und Unternehmensrecherche
- Unterstützung der Geschäftsführung bei Neugeschäftsaktivitäten
- Aufsetzen und Pflegen von Datenbanken
- Unterstützung des Projektmanagements im Tagesgeschäft und bei operativen Aufgaben
- Unterstützung der Projektleitung im Projektcontrolling sowie der Ressourcenplanung
- Erstellung von Projektplänen und Kalkulationen
- Abwicklung allgemeiner administrativer und organisatorischer Aufgaben
- Vor- und Aufbereitung von Dokumenten wie z.B. Reports, Präsentationen oder Protokollen sowie Datenpflege und –aktualisierung
- Sehr gute Sprachkenntnisse in Deutsch und Englisch
- Sehr gute analytische Fähigkeiten
- Exzellentes Organisations- und Koordinationstalent
- Einfühlungs- und Urteilsvermögen sowie absolute Vertrauenswürdigkeit
Bitte senden Sie Ihre Bewerbung an email@example.com.
Wir sind eine wachsende Unternehmens- und Kommunikationsberatung im Herzen von Berlin. Wir schätzen eine breite interkulturelle Perspektive. Wir sind bestrebt, ein integratives Umfeld zu schaffen, Mitarbeiter und Vielfalt zu fördern. Bei allem, was wir tun, sind wir von Ideen getrieben und auf Ergebnisse fokussiert.
Are you passionate about content and believe both in the power of words as well as visualisation? Do you love good ideas, and know how to separate the powerful ones from the merely pretty? Do you want to tear down the walls between owned, earned and payed media? Are you a standard-bearer for strategic discipline, but over and all are focused on results? Then we’re looking for you, our new Communications Consultant.
You will be in charge of the development and execution of marketing and communication plans for our clients as well as our own.
This will include:
- Market research and analysis
- Communication strategy development, including media planning and editorial calendars
- Creation and implementation of innovative and effective campaigns and management of social media channels
- Production of curated content and other communication measures in-line with sales and marketing strategies
- Media relations and development of media partnerships
- Ensuring strategy and execution meet objectives by regularly analysing performance
Your experience and skills include:
- 2+ years of editorial and/or content marketing experience
- Firm understanding of all channels of digital marketing
- A passion for writing, exceptional proofreading and editing skills, and an ability to manage timelines
- Firm believe in the power of visualization, especially infographics and video
- Ability to create real-time content
- Superior proficiency in English and possibly German and some additional language skills
- Strong analytical, data reporting and organizational abilities
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Self-motivated and interested in building processes from the ground up
This position will be a full-time employment. Please send your application to
We are a growing management consultancy located in the heart of Berlin. We work for clients in the mobility and transportation sector, for large tech companies and startups as well as for associations, NGOs, the media and cultural projects.
We value colleagues with a broad cross-cultural perspective. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower associates and embrace diversity. In everything we do, we are driven by ideas and focused on results.
We are proud to be the official project office of the New Mobility World 2017. The NMW is the event by the IAA – Frankfurt Motor Show for automation, connectivity, clean power, urban mobility and mobility services. It’s debut in 2015 made it instantly the largest and most comprehensive event for the mobility of tomorrow. For 2017, we strive to expand our lead.
We’re looking for an experienced and ambitious Director Project Management to take our equally driven and talented team to the next level of execution. If you love planning and directing projects and have a passion for helping teams to grow, excel and deliver, read on.
- Manage, oversee, and train team
- Develop projects/ideation in conjunction with management and team
- Plan, oversee and report projects’ resources, timelines and budgets
- Ensure that all goals and objectives of a project are met within the time, budget and quality
- Client relations
- Make sure all databases, management tools are accurate and up to date
- Previous applicable recent experience of at least 5 years
- Analytical and methodical thinking
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage stress and work under tight deadlines in a composed and professional manner
- Strong ability to interact with executives of any level, discussing strategy, tactics, results
- Impeccable language skills in English and German, both spoken and written
- Must be able to work with MS Office, Asana, Slack, Pipedrive, macOS/iOS
We value team members with a broad cross-cultural perspective. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower our team members and embrace diversity. If you’re driven by ideas and focussed on results, we’re happy to welcome you to our team.
This position will be a full-time employment. Please send your application to
We are a growing consultancy for navigating a world of transformation and disruption.
We believe in progress – the ideas and innovations which spur prosperity and social development. The success of innovations relies on how stakeholders, from consumers to lawmakers, understand and utilize such ideas. It also depends on how companies adapt to and shape disruption to their industry.
We are economists, political scientists, communication experts, market researchers, data scientists – and experienced project managers. We find out what makes progress happen and how to best facilitate it. That is the human side of progress.
Our office is located in the heart of Berlin. We work for clients in the mobility and transportation sector, for tech companies and startups as well as for associations and institutions.